Add to basket or enquire
Complete Guide to Linux File System - Level 3
If you aspire to have a career as an IT professional or simple want to enhance your knowledge in the Linux file system, here’s an excellent course for you. The Complete Guide to Linux File System – Level 3 will give you the opportunity to learn from the experts and develop your understanding of the file system and the way the files are named, stored, retrieve and updated in a partition or storage disk. A Linux file system “rticular, is a layer that is found under the operating system which handles the positioning of the data in storage. This course is ideal for learners new to Linux who wish to develop their Linux skills and know the different types of file systems available.
The course will cover the basics on how to access the different files on Linux, create each file, directory attributes and links. It is a comprehensive course that explores where each files starts and end at. You will learn about the file structure in a Linux environment and details of security measures related to Linux files. You will be equipped with the skills to manage a Linux file system and explore how files are accessed and displayed.
The Complete Guide to Linux File System – Level 3 will provide a complete understanding of the manipulation of files in the Linux file system. You can apply your new-found skills in Linux and take on multiple job roles in the IT industry. This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to potential employers that you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive course awarded by CPD. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the Course. Learners who register will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- Learn of each file available in the Linux system
- Have an understanding of directory listing attributes
- Learn how to create hard and soft links in Linux
- Learn about absolute and relative paths
Module 01 : Introduction
- Complete Guide to Linux File System – Introduction
Module 02 : Overview
- Course overview – Complete Guide to Linux File System
Module 03 : Lab Setup
- Download and Install VirtualBox
- Creating First Virtual Machine
- Linux Installation
- Linux CentOS8 Installation
Module 04 : Linux File System
- Introduction to Unix and Linux
- Accessing Linux System
- Download and Install Putty
- Connect Linux via Putty
- Introduction to Linux File System
- File System Structure and Description
- File System Navigation Commands
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Directory Listing Attributes
- Creating Files and Directories
- Linux File Type
- Difference Between Find and Locate Commands
- Hard and Soft Link
- Important Things to remember
- Understanding Wildcards
- Command Prompts and Getting Prompts Back
- Changing Systems Password
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lessons at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to qualify in the ‘Complete Guide to Linux File System - Level 3’ successfully, learners will take an online test with each module being rounded off with multiple-choice questions. This online test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘Linux File Systems - Level 3’ Certificate accredited by CPD.
CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for,
- Anyone who wants to learn Linux
- Individuals who want to learn how fil system works in Linux
- IT professionals who want to understand the concept of a Linux file system
- Individuals working in IT and want to add a new skillset
- Linux Systems Administrators
- Linux Software Engineers
- Linux Developers
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone.
The Complete Guide to Linux File System Certificate will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the software development and IT industries.
- Linux Systems Administrators - £63,000 (Approximately)
- IT Professionals - £60,000 (Approximately)
- Linux Engineers - £60,000 (Approximately)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.