Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course has been designed with 4 CPD & IPHM accredited courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a life coach.
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the life coaching course will set you up with a solid foundation in the life coaching industry and give you the essential skills you need to get succeed!
- Life Coaching Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Goal Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Personality Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- 4 Courses Bundle
- Certified by CPD
- Accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- 3Bonus Courses
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
If you’re interested in working as a life coach or want to learn more skills on life coaching but unsure of where to start, then this life coaching course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident life coach and develop more advanced skills.
The life coaching course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a life coach.
The life coaching courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive life coaching course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of life coaching. This life coaching course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This life coaching course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This life coaching course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. These endorsed courses have been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in life coaching
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry expert
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The life coaching is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a life coach, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of life coaching, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the life coaching course into 4 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of life coaching to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive life coaching course includes the following modules:
- What You Will Learn
- Get To Know Your Instructor
Part 1 : Life Coaching Certification
- What Is Life Coaching
- The Benefits Of Becoming A Life Coach
- The Responsibilities Of A Life Coach
- Coaching Fundamentals Overview
- Listening Introduction
- The 3 Kinds Of Listening As A Coach
- Your Listening Template
- Questioning Introduction
- Questioning & Coaching
- The Different Types Of Coaching Questions
- Questions Summary
- Building Trust Introduction
- The Trust Checklist Exercise
- How To Build Trust As A Coach
- More Trust Building Strategies
- Understanding Personalities Overview
- Big Five Personality Model
- Myers Briggs Personality Model
- Your Personality Model
Coaching Models Explained
- Coaching Models Introduction
- GROW Model Explained
- STEPPPA Model Explained
- FUEL Model Explained
- CLEAR Model Explained
- Why We Will Use The GROW Model
Coaching Step 1: Goal Setting
- Step 1 Introduction
- Why Defining Your Values Is Important
- How To Define Your Personal Values
- What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?
- The 4 Biggest Goal Setting Mistakes To Avoid
- Stretch Goals Explained
- Why You Should Start With Long Term Goals
- Setting Your First Long Term Goal
- Next Steps
Coaching Step 2 : Reality
- Step 2 Introduction
- Status Quo Explained
- Wheel Of Life Excercise Explained
- Big Rocks Exercise Explained
- Coaching Example Step 2
Coaching Step 3 : Option & Obstacles
- Step 3 Introduction
- How To Brainstorm With Your Client(s)
- How To Evaluate Your Brainstorming Ideas
- “Spheres Of Influence” Excerise Explained
- “Not To Do List” Exercise Explained
- Coaching Example Step 3
Coaching Step 4 : Will & Action Planning
- Step 4 Introduction
- The 80/20 Rule Applied To Coaching
- How To Design An Action Plan
- Coaching Example Step 4
- GROW Model Recap
How To Structure Your Coaching Sessions
- Structuring Your Sessions Introduction
- How To Define Your Coaching Ground Rules
- How Much Should You Charge
- The Pre Coaching Call
- Your First Coaching Session
- Progress Evaluation Sessions
- My Recommended Coaching Timeline
Clint Coach Relationship
- Client Coach Relationship Intro
- What Clients Expect From Their Coaches
- Why Clients Choose One Coach Over Another
- Client Coach Boundaries
- How To Retain Clients Long Term
Advanced Coaching Strategies
- Advanced Coaching Strategies Introduction
- Reframing Explained
- Managing Emotional States
- Understanding Representational Systems
- Personal SWOT Analysis
- Giving Good Feedback As A Coach
Part 2: Holistic Health Coaching Certification
- Part 2 Introduction
- What It Means To Be Healthy
- What Does A Health Coach Do?
Diet & Nutrition Fundamentals
- Diet Introduction
- How To Eat For Longevity
- What Are Calories? Explained
- Healthy Weight Ranges
- The Best Foods For A Healthier Life
- Best Protein Foods
- Best Carbohydrate Foods
- Best Dietary Fat Foods
- What About The Remaining Calories
Diet & Nutrition Coaching
- Client Assessment Introduction
- Client Interview
- How To Create A Diet Plan For Clients
- Calculating BMI
Exercise Coaching : Cardio
- Cardio Introduction
- The Different Types Of Cardio
- How To Monitor Your Heart Rate During A Workout
Exercise Coaching : Resistance Training
- Weight Training Introduction
- Muscle Building Formula
- The Science Behind Muscle Growth
- Weight Training vs Bodyweight Training
- Progressive Overload
Hormone Health Explained
- Hormones Introduction
- The 3 Types Of Hormones
- The Endocrine System Explained
- Hormones & Heart Disease
- Anabolic Steroids: Why They Are So Dangerous
- Most Important Hormones Overview
- Thyroid Hormones
- Growth Hormone
- How To Build Your Own Supplement Stack
- Top 3 Beginner Supplements For Muscle Growth
- The Best Supplements To Boost Immunity
- The Best Supplements For Vegans & Vegetarians
- The Best Supplements For Joint & Bone Health
- The Best Supplements For Fat Loss
Health & Fitness Motivation
- Health & Fitness Motivation Introduction
- The Role Of Stress In Motivation
- The Motivation Problem
- How To Build Willpower
- 8 Steps To Building Fitness Discipline
- How To Get Out Of A Workout Rut
- More Tips To Stay Motivated
Health & Fitness FAQ Answered
- What Is Nutrient Density
- Is Brown Sugar Better Than White Sugar
- Fresh vs Frozen Food: Which Is Healthier
Part 3: Wellness Coaching Certification
- Part 3 Introduction
- The Difference Between Stress & Anxiety
- Short vs Long Term Stress
- The Effects Of Stress & Anxiety On Your Body
- Proven Stress Management Strategies & Techniques
- The Benefits Of Calm Breathing
- Breathing Exercise #1 – Three Part Breath
- Breathing Exercise #2 – Bellows Breath
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Complete PMR Routine
- Sleeping For A Longer Life
- Tips To Fall Asleep Faster
- Supplements For Improved Sleep
Emotional Self Care
- What Is Emotional Self Care
- How To Accept Yourself
- Taming Your Inner Critic
- Getting A Different Perspecitive
- Acknowledging Your Qualities
- Getting Rid Of Time Consuming Commitments
- How To Say “No” To Others
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65 and will be charged separately for each course.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive life coaching course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of life coaching.
This life coaching course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the life coaching course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this life coaching course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This life coaching course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.