Add to basket or enquire
What will you get from Life Coaching Training for Life Mentors:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 40+ lessons across 32 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Life Coaching to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Life Mentors and is interested to work in Life Mentors or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
Are you one of the unique and talented individuals who possess the special traits needed to be a great life coach? If yes and you are thinking to go professional with your skills, you should join us today!
Through this Life Coaching Training for Life Mentors, you will receive the tools you need to grow from a good mentor into a great one. You will learn the basics of becoming a life coach and starting your own coaching business. You will learn to use the coaching process for the purpose of self-development.
By the end of the course, you can hang out your sign as a life coach.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Introduction to Life Coaching
- Life Calling Theory and Model
- Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives
- Overview of the Life Coaching Process
- Coaching Delivery Systems
- Coaching Competencies & Activities
- Coaching Documentation
Life Coaching Fundamentals
- Life Coaching Explanation
- Know About Pricing of the Life Coach
- What Techniques To Look For Before Selecting A Course?
- The area your life coach will be helping you with
- Identifying Where You Are
- Setting Targets
- Action Plan
Motivation and Life Coaching
- Criteria for idealising successful people in the world
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Managemen
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behaviour to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in a successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work-life balance
- What makes a person Unsuccessful?
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Factors behind the importance of motivation in a successful life
Becoming a Life Coach
- Understanding the Concepts
- Life Coaching Areas
- The Role of a Life Coach
- Key Skills of a Life Coach
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Coach?
- Coaching Business
- The Income Streams of a Life Coach
- How to Build Your Business
- Life Coaching FAQ
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Life Coaching Training for Life Mentors is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review