Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
A client is struggling with achieving their goals and lacks clarity about their life's purpose. As a life coach, you'll help them identify their core beliefs, manage their fears, and develop self-awareness. By understanding their emotional intelligence and using effective communication techniques, you'll help them set achievable goals and create a plan to work towards them.
- Gain an understanding of the purpose and fundamentals of life coaching.
- Develop self-awareness and manage core beliefs and fears.
- Learn about the different types of life coaching and the key attributes of a life coach.
- Understand emotional intelligence and use effective communication techniques.
- Create a structure for client work and goal setting.
- Learn basic principles for business development and growth.
- Understand the importance of ethical practices and protecting yourself and your clients.
Why Prefer this Life Coaching Skills and Techniques Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Life Coaching Skills and Techniques course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
Life coaching is a transformative practice that helps individuals achieve their personal and professional goals by identifying and addressing barriers to success. This course will introduce you to the purpose and fundamentals of life coaching, including the development of self-awareness, managing core beliefs and fears, and understanding emotional intelligence. You'll also learn effective communication techniques and create a structure for client work and goal setting. Additionally, you'll learn about the basic principles of business development and growth and the importance of ethical practices.
Enrol now to start your journey towards becoming a skilled and effective life coach.
Upon successful completion of the Life coaching course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested in becoming a Life Coach or adding Life Coaching skills to their profession.
- Managers and team leaders looking to improve communication and team dynamics.
- Counsellors, therapists, and healthcare professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Anyone interested in personal growth and development.
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this Life Coaching Skills and Techniques is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
- Life Coach: £20,000 - £80,000
- Executive Coach: £30,000 - £100,000
- Health and Wellness Coach: £20,000 - £60,000
- Career Coach: £25,000 - £80,000
- Business Coach: £30,000 - £100,000
- Relationship Coach: £20,000 - £70,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.