Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Considering becoming a mentor is a great option. According to research, mentors are more likely to get raises and promotions. According to the Association of Talent Development study, 75% of CEOs said mentoring was essential to their success, while 75% of millennial workers said they wanted their manager to mentor them.
While studying this Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management course, you have more opportunities to improve your coaching & mentoring skills, emotional intelligence, leadership skills, and communication skills when you mentor others. If your career is at its peak, mentoring is a fantastic way to keep expanding your network and making a lasting impression. Being an excellent mentor benefits you, your mentees, and your company.
This Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Training is ideal for those looking to advance their managerial careers, begin a career in coaching & mentoring or want to be able to support those around them effectively.
Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Course Offer the Following Bundle:
- Course 01: Level 3 Coaching & Mentoring Course
- Course 02: Behaviour Management
This Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Course includes a range of benefits, including:
- CPD Certification
- Free Instant PDF certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Curriculum of Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management - download
Take Our Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Course and Become an Exceptional Mentor. Assist in others' Growth and Achievement.
Whether you're a manager, leader, subject matter expert, or individual contributor, mentoring can help you advance your career. Learn life coaching & mentoring with behaviour management,communication techniques to improve your mentoring abilities.
Learning Objectives of Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Training
- Describe the variations and parallels between life coaching & mentoring
- Recognise the various life coaching & mentoring methods.
- Describe a variety of life coaching & mentoring models.
- Practice a variety of life coaching & mentoring strategies.
- Be able to outline the necessary qualifications for success as a coach or mentor.
- Recognise the significance of establishing an behaviour management & ethics code
- Explain the necessity of protecting and list the related legal obligations.
- Describe the symptoms of mental illness and how to help with behaviour management.
- Understand the value of personal branding
Once you’ve successfully completed your Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
At the end of the Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Course course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
The importance of a life coaching & mentoring and mentorship is discussed throughout the entire course. After finishing this Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management course, one can comprehend the duties of a mentor, tips for improving mentee performance, the principles of designing the life coaching & mentoring process, the development tools used for life coaching & mentoring, the criteria for evaluating the mentoring process, and other topics.
This Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Bundle course will teach you what is needed to become a great mentor and help others grow and succeed. We will cover the Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management skills and attitudes and a methodology that will give you the tools to become a great mentor.
This Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management Course is suitable for:
- Human Resource Managers
- Team Leaders
- MBA Students
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Life Coaching & Mentoring with Behaviour Management course.
- Life Skill Coach/ Trainer
- Or a successful person in your career.
The average annual salary of these professionals are getting an amount between £18,000 - £28,000 per annum in the UK
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.