Add to basket or enquire
Life Coaching Diploma – CPD Accredited
This course on Life Coaching provides insights into the career and profession of life coaches. Interested candidates will learn about what life coaching is and how it can help transform the lives of other people with challenges and problems.
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How and why people benefit from life coaching and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialise in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- How the process of life coaching in the UK is streamlined with regulatory standards as well as explanation of the core ethics.
- In addition, you will learn about powerful questioning skills.
- How to use powerful questioning skills to build trust and rapport with your clients.
- How to redirect your clients’ thinking and help them set plans of action in order to achieve value-based goals.
- How to attract your first clients and how to profile target and prospective customers for your life coaching business.
- How to strengthen your client network and use email marketing to reach out to potential clients. In addition, you will learn how to set your fees and payment rates.
Benefits of studying the course
Once you have studied the course on Life Coaching, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will be in a position to help people analyse their current lives and help them understand why they feel unmotivated or stuck
- By asking relevant and insightful questions, you can give direction to their thinking and encourage them to self-explore and self-examine their own needs and desires
- Your support and guidance can help people go on to live happier, richer and more meaningful lives
- As you help people own their goals, you are likely to enjoy increased interest from clients who want to work with you
- Your empathetic support will encourage people to achieve success and happiness faster than they may have been able to do on their own
The best part about learning this course is that:
- You can study at your own pace and learn the material at any time
- You can study with an Internet connection regardless of physical location
- You can study without fearing deadlines; you will enjoy lifetime access to the course
- You will obtain recognised certification that will help promote your career prospects and earning potential
Module 1 : What is Life Coaching? The Benefits to Clients; the Differences between Counselling and Life Coaching
- Introduction to life coaching;
- The importance of life coaching and how it can help you change your life;
- A brief history of life coaching and its rise to popularity;
- Reasons for the rising popularity of life coaching; why is it relevant to modern day living;
Module 2 : Foundational Values; Limiting Beliefs
- Identifying foundational or core values;
- Questions that help clients identify core values;
- Limiting beliefs and their effect on success, happiness and fulfilment;
- Signs that limiting beliefs are impeding life progress;
Module 3 : The Different Types of Life Coaching and the Attributes of a Successful Life Coach
- Different types of life coaching and what they involve;
- How to choose the right type of life coaching as a career for yourself;
- Group coaching, confidence coaching, wellness coaching, relationship coaching and personal coaching;
- Important attributes of an effective life coach.
Module 4 : Listening and Communication Skills for Life Coaching
- Communication skills for life coaching;
- Active listening skills and their role in life coaching;
- The difference between passive, active and reflective listening;
- Tips to develop active listening skills;
Module 5 : An Exploration of Belief Systems and an Overview of Life Coaching Fundamentals
- Definition of beliefs and how they determine our reality;
- Three types of beliefs and their importance in life coaching;
- The T-GROW model of life coaching basics;
- Life coaching questions that help discover limiting beliefs and form an action plan to move forward;
Module 6 : Code of Ethics and Regulatory Standards in Life Coaching Practices; Powerful Questioning Skills (I)
- Code of ethics and standards, as recommended by the ICF;
- Coaching style and presence;
- How to create improved awareness;
- How to formulate effective plans of action;
Module 7 : Powerful Questioning Skills (II); Building a Rapport and Trust with Clients
- Different types of questioning skills;
- Predictive, diagnostic, testing, hypothetical and information-seeking questions;
- How to build a rapport and trust with clients;
- Mirroring body language and representational systems;
Module 8 : How to Help your Clients Set Value-Based Goals and Formulating Plans of Action, in Order to Achieve these Goals
- The importance of goal setting in life coaching;
- How to help your clients set goals (SMART),
- How core values influence decision-making and life choices;
- The importance and formulation of action plans;
Module 9 : Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part 1)
- Getting started as a life coach;
- Attracting your first clients or attracting clients after a lull;
- Profiling your target market and potential clients;
- Blog posts that aspiring (or veteran) life coaches can consider writing;
Module 10 : Key Steps to Start, Market and Sustain a Successful Life Coaching Business (Part II)
- Things to do before starting your coaching business;
- How to build and strengthen your network;
- How to attract clients, using e-mail marketing campaigns and other methods;
- How to set your fees/pricing.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.