Coaching with NLP
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
- Are you looking for a internationally accredited life coaching course?
- Have you got a passion or calling to help others?
- Are you looking for a career that is financially and emotionally rewarding?
- Do you want to create positive change in the life of the people you work with?
Coaching is often described as helping somebody to get from where they are to where they want to be. However coaching is actually so much more than that. You also assist your client in becoming clear about their values, beliefs, attitudes, strengths, areas of improvement and so much more. Diving much deeper than simply working towards a goal or outcome.
Many life coach courses teach how to do transactional coaching. Our life coaching courses will teach you how to do transformational coaching. Assisting you and your client to grow and transform in the process.
Coaching has been embraced all around the world. It is quite normal to work with a life coach, business coach, executive coach or some other coach to help you get results. Becoming a life coach is both financially and emotionally rewarding. Meaning that you can make a decent living from life coaching and feel great in knowing you are helping other people to achieve their desired successes.
For you to be best able to help your clients, you need to do the right life coach training. It is very important that you learn appropriate skills that you will need in your life coaching career. This life coaching course will prepare you for the many diverse clients you will work with.
Learn how to work with a very diverse range of clients. People are individuals and it is important to be able to work with each clients model of the world. As a great coach you will be able to be flexible and in the moment with the client, adapting to their specific needs. Each client brings their own “stuff” and interpretations of what is happening to them. A one shoe fits all approach simply does not work in coaching.
Be the best coach for your clients.
Have you ever wondered why some people may like a particular flavor and others don’t? Did you know that the make up of our taste buds is the same and that the flavor is the same for all of us? The difference is how we encode that flavor or food type in our brain. That also rings true for how we encode the world and our experiences. You see the world is not outside there with us living in it. The world is actually in us and how we encode it is how we react to it on the outside. We talk more about that during your training.
The point is that as a coach, you need to be able to understand your client. Their model of the world. What do “THEY” mean when they say something? How to motivate them? How to find their most important values and what their goals are? Not what somebody else thinks they should do or be. Those are only some of the skills that you will learn during your life coaching course.
What certification will you receive?
On successful completion of this coach training you will receive 3 internationally recognised certificates in NLP, coaching and Time Line Therapy(TM).
What you will learn at the life coach training
As you would imagine, listening is very important, but there is so much more to being a great life coach than just listening. You will also learn that there is much more to coaching than just using using a simple “coaching model” to coach. Often there are things in the clients past which need to be cleared up first. These include limiting beliefs, doubts, negative emotions etc. You will learn how to help your clients to overcome those issues easily. The life coaching courses includes the NLP practitioner training. Incorporating the skills and techniques of NLP, coaching and Time Line Therapy®.
During the coach training you are going to learn many new skills including the following and more.
• How to set goals and install them in your future.
• Wheel of life.
• Default Diary.
• Attitude of Gratitude.
• A number of Time Management check lists.
• Order of Importance.
• What to let go of.
• Utilising anchors to create desired state at any time.
• And so much more to mention here.
- History of coaching
- What coaching is and what it is not.
- Core competencies.
- Code of ethics.
- Coaching Models.
- Coaching Frames.
- Coaching contract.
- Effective Feedback.
- SMART Goals.
- Wheel of life and additional questions.
- What are you tolerating?
- Where do you spend your time?
- Default Diary.
- How important is it?
- What animal are you?
- Attitude of Gratitude.
- What do you do best?
- Effectiveness checklist.
- Client Feedback.
- Introduction to NLP.
- Focus on what you want.
- Grey zone.
- Learning state.
- Communication model.
- Responsibility for change.
- Know your outcome.
- 5 Principles for success.
- Pattern Interrupt.
- 4 Levels of learning.
- Learning, behaviour and change is unconscious.
- NLP Presuppositions.
- Prime directives of the unconscious mind.
- Sensory acuity.
- Representational systems.
- Keys to achievable outcome.
- Hierarchy of ideas.
- Intonation patterns.
- State vs Goal.
- Linguistic presuppositions.
- Milton model
- Metaphors and metaphor design.
- Like to dislike.
- Swish pattern.
- Belief change.
- Meta model.
- Eye patterns.
- Stacking anchors.
- Collapsing anchors.
- Chaining anchors.
- Parts integration.
- 5 Step Sales Process.
- Time Line Therapy®.
- How Gestalts are formed.
- Finding the root cause of problems.
- Letting go of negative emotions.
- Getting rid of limiting beliefs.
- How to get rid of anxiety in under a minute.
- How to get rid of debilitating phobias.
- Setting and installing goals in your future.
- Peer coaching exercises.
- Questions and answers.
- Marketing you business and finding clients.
- Receive certificates.
Who is this course for?
- Business people who want to manage their teams better
- Parents who want to learn how to communicate more effectively with their children
- Experienced coaches who want to add NLP and Time line Therapy to their tools
- People who want to build a career in coaching
- Therapists who want to add NLP and coaching to their skill set
- Managers who have teams to coach
- HR Professionals
- And anyone who wants to learn how to coach and get better results form their interactions with others.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to attend the full 7 day live training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.