Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested to begin your life coaching career or want to gain more advanced skills in life coaching? Then this life coach diploma course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills and knowledge in life coaching for a rewarding career. Gain life coaching skills and credentials that employers value.
This course is accredited by the CPD UK. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards to your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
The skills and knowledge that you will gain through studying this life coach diploma course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills for a rewarding career.
This comprehensive life coach diploma course will teach you the theory of effective life coaching practice and equip you with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the life coaching industry. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in life coaching.
Learn from expert tutors with industry experience, teaching you the latest expertise and best practice. This extensive life coach diploma course is designed for life coaching professionals who are aspiring to specialise in life coaching. Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Why choose this course?
- CPD UK & IPHM Accredited Course
- FREE GIFT: Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificates, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included and FREE Fitness Business course as a bonus
- Get dual certificate (2 accredited certificate) in 1 course (CPD UK and IPHM)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- 24/7 student support system
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Earn industry-recognised credentials
- User-friendly, advanced online learning material
- Effective training, written and designed by certified professional
- Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificate, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included
- Get FREE Fitness Business course as a bonus
- 2 Accreditation in 1 Course (CPD UK and IPHM)
Reason to learn with Study Plex
- Over 89,000 students taught across a range of fully certified courses
- Offering learners the chance to acquire the most in-demand and marketable skills
- Full commitment to helping our students find success on their chosen path
- Partnership with some of the world's best-known accreditation organisations
- Full belief in you, your success, and your ability to thrive
This extensive life coach diploma course is designed by industry experts; this life coach diploma course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Not only will it make you more lucrative to potential employers, but it will also give you the confidence to apply for that dream job.
This life coach diploma course is divided into bite-sized modules to make it easy to follow. Whether you are travelling around the world or juggling work and family, this course can be completed anytime, anywhere. This flexibility enables you to learn at your own pace, fitting your studies around your current lifestyle.
This comprehensive life coach diploma course covers the following modules:
- What You Will Learn
- Get To Know Your Instructor
Part 1 : Life Coaching Certification
- What Is Life Coaching
- The Benefits Of Becoming A Life Coach
- The Responsibilities Of A Life Coach
- Coaching Fundamentals Overview
- Listening Introduction
- The 3 Kinds Of Listening As A Coach
- Your Listening Template
- Questioning Introduction
- Questioning & Coaching
- Questions Summary
- Building Trust Introduction
- The Trust Checklist Exercise
- How To Build Trust As A Coach
- More Trust Building Strategies
- Understanding Personalities Overview
- Big Five Personality Model
- Myers Briggs Personality Model
- Your Personality Model
Coaching Models Explained
- Coaching Models Introduction
- GROW Model Explained
- STEPPPA Model Explained
- FUEL Model Explained
- CLEAR Model Explained
- Why We Will Use The GROW Model
Coaching Step 1: Goal Setting
- Step 1 Introduction
- Why Defining Your Values Is Important
- How To Define Your Personal Values
- What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?
- Stretch Goals Explained
- Setting Your First Long Term Goal
- Next Steps
Coaching Step 2 : Reality
- Step 2 Introduction
- Status Quo Explained
- Wheel Of Life Excercise Explained
- Big Rocks Exercise Explained
- Coaching Example Step 2
Coaching Step 3 : Option & Obstacles
- Step 3 Introduction
- How To Brainstorm With Your Client(s)
- How To Evaluate Your Brainstorming Ideas
- “Spheres Of Influence” Excerise Explained
- “Not To Do List” Exercise Explained
- Coaching Example Step 3
Coaching Step 4 : Will & Action Planning
- Step 4 Introduction
- The 80/20 Rule Applied To Coaching
- How To Design An Action Plan
- Coaching Example Step 4
- GROW Model Recap
How To Structure Your Coaching Sessions
- Structuring Your Sessions Introduction
- How To Define Your Coaching Ground Rules
- How Much Should You Charge
- The Pre Coaching Call
- Your First Coaching Session
- Progress Evaluation Sessions
- My Recommended Coaching Timeline
Clint Coach Relationship
- Client Coach Relationship Intro
- What Clients Expect From Their Coaches
- Client Coach Boundaries
- How To Retain Clients Long Term
Advanced Coaching Strategies
- Advanced Coaching Strategies Introduction
- Reframing Explained
- Managing Emotional States
- Personal SWOT Analysis
- Giving Good Feedback As A Coach
Part 2: Holistic Health Coaching Certification
- Part 2 Introduction
- What It Means To Be Healthy
- What Does A Health Coach Do
Diet & Nutrition Fundamentals
- Diet Introduction
- Your Health & Diet: How They Are Linked
- How To Eat For Longevity
- What Are Calories? Explained
- Calories & Bodyweight In A Healthy Diet
- Calculating Your Total Daily Calories
- Healthy Weight Ranges
- The Best Foods For A Healthier Life
- Best Protein Foods
- Best Carbohydrate Foods
How am I assessed?
Once you have completed the life coach diploma course, you will then be required to undertake an online MCQ assessment. This exam will cover everything you have already learnt. This means that you will have plenty of time to study and prepare for the assessment before taking it.
The assessment itself is made up of multiple-choice questions in your chosen subject area. You will receive your results straight after completion.
Explore new skills
Equip yourself with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in your chosen industry.
Accelerate your career
Learn the most in-demand skills, get certified and level up your career. This life coach diploma online training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Make your CV stand out
Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully finishing the course, you will be eligible to order your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion. There is a minimal shipping charge to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Students = £16.99
CPD and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Grow your career by earning CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this life coach diploma course, you will be eligible to order your CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) to demonstrate your new skills. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. The CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) can be obtained in PDF format at the nominal fee of £12; there is an additional fee to get a printed copy certificate which is £25.
Who is this course for?
If you are a beginner or already working as a life coach, or are considering a career in life coaching, then this life coach diploma course will give you a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in life coaching.
This life coach diploma course is suitable for all skill levels and backgrounds. Whether you want to advance your career prospects, learn a new skill, or broaden your educational horizons this life coach diploma course will help you to gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
This life coach diploma course is open to students of all academic backgrounds aiming to enhance their skills.
At Study Plex, we invite everyone to learn. This life coach diploma course is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
If you have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This life coach diploma course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this life coach diploma course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.