Add to basket or enquire
Libraries – Office 2007 Bundle
With the help of Microsoft Office experts leading the tutorials, you’ll learn valuable and time saving techniques for working with Excel, PowerPoint and Access, plus how all the programs work together. This bundle is just the solution you’ve been looking for to improve your skills and productivity when working with Office 2007.
This bundle consist of the following courses:
- Getting Up To Speed Highlights
- Microsoft Access 2007 Training Highlights
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Training Highlights
- PowerPoint 2007 Training Highlights
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Libraries – Office 2007 Bundle.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring accountants
- Aspiring bookkeepers
- Business owners
- PA professionals
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Personal Assistance
- Administration Management
- Business Ownership
- Reception Management
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.