Wallace School Of Transport Limited
Location & dates
Learn quickly and easily - Pass FIRST TIME
- Choice of Automatic and Manual vehicles
- Choice of training locations - training venues across London, Berks, Beds, Bucks, Surrey, Kent.
- Choice of Length of Course and Pass Protection Package
- Full office/management and administration support (from our head office)
Training available for Private Individuals and drivers sponsored by Corporate Clients.
- 4 hours training per day
- 1 to 1 training - just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
- On day of test, 2 hours warm-up session and use of vehicle for local test
- Training available from 6am onwards and evening & weekends by arrangement
- No Waiting for Tests. Our DVSA Booking Facility mean courses and test follow one after the other.
- Our School & Instructors are Accredited & Approved by DVSA, RTITB (NRI)/ NVDIR.
- DVSA weekday test fee £115 or Saturday test fee £141 not included in training fees.
5 day LGV C (HGV Class 2) Course - 4 days training and test on 5th day -£1067.50+VAT
Alternative - Smaller Course:
4 day LGV C (HGV Class 2) Course - 3 days training and test on 4th day -£857.50 +VAT
Alternative - Larger Course:
6 day LGV C (HGV Class 2) Course - 5 days training and test on 6th day -£1277.50+VAT
Who is this course for?
Standard Course Suitable for drivers with a little 7.5t or 3.5t driving work background, and ideal for drivers with greater 7.5t/3.5t experience who'd like to learn more than the basics.
Smaller Course Suitable for quick learners, on a tight budget, who have at least two years 7.5t or five years 3.5t experience.
Larger Course Suitable for all drivers to get the best opportunity to pass your DVSA test first time, and boost your ‘working driver’ skills and knowledge, which all employers value.
To start training drivers need Provisional LGV entitlement and Module 1a & 1b Pass Letters/Certificate. If you don't have these we can help, call for more details and prices.
After obtaining the LGV C (HGV Class 2) driving licence, professional drivers will also need to a Driver Qualification Card. We can help with Driver CPC training to gain this, phone for details and prices.
Drivers also require a Digital Tachograph Card, sometimes known as a Smart Card, which can be purchased from the DVLA at £32 (as at June 2019).
Get an LGV licence to become a Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver.
Holding a professional, vocational driving licence opens multiple opportunities for work.
There is a shortage of truck drivers and employers have many job opportunities available, even for drivers who have recently passed their test.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.