Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills learners require to deal with the complexities of accounting and finance operations at the strategic level of the organisation and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of accounting theories and concepts to complex and current business issues with a view to improving business practice.
- Critically reflect on analytical skills and thereby allow learners to prepare for senior roles within their organisation.
- Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training.
- Gain critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of finance.
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement investment projects and portfolio management.
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching global financial issues.
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of finance.
Start Date: 25th March 2019 or 4th April 2019
The overall structure of the course is based on six mandatory modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
Recognition, Equivalence and Certification
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is accredited by UK Ofqual - the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator in England with Accreditation Number: 603/0723/7. International accreditations and equivalence are
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Upon successful completion of required units, learners will be awarded Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include only assignments. There are no exams in this course. You will be required to submit an assignment of each unit to meet learning objectives.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete four units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body.
Additional Note - Assessment Fees
- Learners will pay £800 for eight units (120 credits) either full with additional 20% discounts (fee payable:£640) OR
- Learners can pay £800 assessment fees in 5 monthly instalments of £160/month,
- No resit/ assignment re-submission cost.
- We have a 100% success rate in this course.
Who is this course for?
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is suitable for learners (from all over the world) for
- job progression or
- personal and professional development
This course is also suitable for those individuals who are
- re-entering employment after a period of absence or
- seeking a career change or
- seeking a cost-effective and affordable route to obtain UK regulated/accredited qualification at the postgraduate level and willing to complete their masters' degree
Cambridge Management and Leadership School accept learners to this qualification if learners meet the entry requirements of the course. We expect learners to have,
- Level 6 or equivalent qualification OR
- Work experience
This course provides a variety of careers. Career destinations are accountants, finance and investment analysts, General Auditor, investment bankers and so on. In addition, graduates of this diploma will also be eligible to complete a Masters degree in Accounting and Finance at the dissertation stage.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the total cost of achieving the L7 Diploma? (120units) inclusive. It is not clear from course description/details.
Total cost includes £275 (discounted at the moment from 1020) and the assessment fees £800.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.