Add to basket or enquire
The excellent range of BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership have been created to provide focused and specialist education, and are in line with professional awarding body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. In addition, the BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to meet the individual needs of learners, so whatever your situation, the courses will suit you.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership allow learners to develop practical skills, and a firm understanding of the sector they wish to enter, so you’ll be fully prepared for your chosen career. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma provides an even broader work-related focus than the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and is particularly useful for learners who wish to progress to an MBA or other Master’s degree programme. Get the best discount on your course Today.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
BTEC Courses Offer:
- Teaching that is relevant and which gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 300
- Credits: 120
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200
- Qualification number (QN): 501/0998/4
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Ten written assignments
Three Mandatory Units:
- Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills.
- Unit 2: Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 3: Strategic Change Management
- Unit 7: Strategic Marketing Management.
- Unit 10: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Unit 11: Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Unit 12: Strategic Planning
- Unit 13: Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Unit 14: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Unit 15: Developing Successful Business Teams
- Unit 16: Research Methods for Strategic Managers
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Once the initial payment has been made, an additional fee of £1230 should be paid as per the guidelines mentioned below.
The Awarding Body registration fee is £199
This fee needs to be paid only when submitting the Awarding Body registration form.
Total fee for official assessments and certifications is £1031
This fee should be paid only when submitting your assignments, and not during the initial registration process. Candidates are allowed to make payments through installments during assignment submission.
Successful candidates will be awarded a PEARSON BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) certificate.
We believe that tutor support is paramount to how well you succeed in your choice of programme. Therefore, we have taken great care to ensure you have tutor support from start to finish. When you enrol in our courses, you will receive dedicated tutor support. Our academic tutors will provide unlimited assistance through email, and in the instance of any questions they will provide answers to the best of their knowledge.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
Completion of the Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA. You can gain an MBA qualification within 6 – 12 months in most of the universities by completing this Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.