London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Oil and Gas Management is a 140 credits qualification. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 125 credits and choose atleast one from optional units to achieve 140 credits for this extended diploma. Our extended diploma in Oil and Gas Management gives you the necessary skills to pursue a range of career opportunities within oil and gas and the wider energy sector.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 7 Diploma in Oil & Gas Management is designed to help students become knowledgeable managers in a position to advise how best a company can move forward in a particular aspect of the business.
As the energy sector faces new challenges due to climate change and stiff competition from rival firms, the need for competent and informed management staff is crucial. This in turn results in higher than average starting salaries for graduates moving into the sector.
Learners will explore the process of trade in oil and gas from seller, buyer and intermediary perspectives, and develop the practical problem-solving skills needed for success in a growth industry. They will also examine corporate social responsibility, and the environmental, sustainability and social issues involved.
- Logistics and operations management
- Petroleum energy, economics and finance in oil and gas
- Project management
- Research project
- Strategic planning and resource management
- Investment Analysis and Decision making petroleum industry
- Managing equality, diversity and innovation in petroleum industry
- Risk management in oil and gas
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
You will develop the numerical, analytical, communication and research skills required for management positions in any organisation where energy is a key variable.