London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 95 units and learners must complete a tleast two more unit from optional in order to achieve this qualification. Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Healthcare Management.
What will I receive ?
Through completion of this Level 7 qualification, you’ll receive recognised 120 credit Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare management, awarded by ATHE, UK - an OfQual regulated Awarding Organisation.
OfQual Qualification Number: 600/3405/1
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The level 7 Qualification in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
It also provide a thorough understanding of the healthcare business. The programme aims to develop responsible healthcare professionals and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector.
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- International Health Policy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Research for Senior Managers
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Programme Leadership
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Management Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to a wide range of health and social care practitioners in the statutory, private, voluntary and charitable organisations within the Health & Social care sector, including:
- Residential Child Care and Adult Workers;
- Care Assistants;
- Family Support Workers to students studying subjects relating to Health and Social Care in schools and colleges.
The course is also suitable for students at Level 6 study who are seeking a route to progress their studies to degree level and potentially beyond
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Earning a diploma in healthcare management generally enhances one’s ability to obtain gainful employment within the health care and medical fields. Many who receive diplomas note a substantial salary increase after earning them, too. Students who complete this qualification can progress to a job in Healthcare sector or move directly to various MBA top- up programmes at universities.