London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 95 units and learners must complete a tleast two more unit from optional in order to achieve this qualification. Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Healthcare Management.
What will I receive ?
Through completion of this Level 7 qualification, you’ll receive recognised 120 credit Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare management, awarded by ATHE, UK - an OfQual regulated Awarding Organisation.
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
The level 7 Qualification in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
It also provide a thorough understanding of the healthcare business. The programme aims to develop responsible healthcare professionals and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector.
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- International Health Policy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Research for Senior Managers
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Programme Leadership
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Management Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to a wide range of health and social care practitioners in the statutory, private, voluntary and charitable organisations within the Health & Social care sector, including:
- Residential Child Care and Adult Workers;
- Care Assistants;
- Family Support Workers to students studying subjects relating to Health and Social Care in schools and colleges.
The course is also suitable for students at Level 6 study who are seeking a route to progress their studies to degree level and potentially beyond
For entry onto the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management qualification, learner must possess:
- UK Level 6 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification
- Learners who have completed bachelors degree
- Mature learners with 5 years of work experience in case of no educational qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Earning a diploma in healthcare management generally enhances one’s ability to obtain gainful employment within the health care and medical fields. Many who receive diplomas note a substantial salary increase after earning them, too. Students who complete this qualification can progress to a job in Healthcare sector or move directly to various MBA top- up programmes at universities.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.