London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to provide tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international programme that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation.
The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
OfQual Qualification Number:603/2316/4
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Strategic Management and Marketing (20 credits)
- Destination Management (20 credits).
- International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
- E-Tourism and Social Media (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.