London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This is a qualification for candidates who have limited experience of teaching the English language. The course is an intensive programme of study for which you will need to be able to commit to fully.
The course includes modules on:
- Students and teachers and the teaching and learning context;
- Language analysis and awareness;
- Language skills;
- Reading, listening, speaking and writing;
- Planning and resources for different teaching contexts;
- Developing teaching skills in ELT.
You will gain knowledge and skills relating to teaching English to speakers of other languages (ESOL) as well as the experience of applying and integrating these into particular teaching contexts.
Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to the Speakers of Other Languages consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 180 credits.
Mandatory units (180 credits)
- Understanding Language and Methodology for Teaching (60 Credits)
- Principles of English Language Teaching (60 Credits)
- Research Report (60 Credits)
Who is this course for?
Candidates for the English Language Teaching and Assessment Diploma may include those:
- Needing to personally develop, or extend their skills, within a career in teaching English language;
- With extensive experience in teaching English to adults;
- Who wish to consolidate their understanding and/or gain a recognised qualification in teaching the English languag
- Aged 21 or over.
- At least 2 years of varied English language teaching experience (full-time or equiv).
- At least an initial English language teaching qualification (ELTAC, CELTA, Cert. TESOL or equiv.)
- An undergraduate degree or equiv.
- An excellent command of the English language (good native or 8.0 in IELTS or equiv.)
- Ability to cope with a level 7 (Master's) qualification and dedicate a significant amount of time outside the taught sessions.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages may lead to employment teaching English to English language learners in the primary, secondary and tertiary education sectors in UK or overseas.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.