London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages is a 120 credit qualification.
This diploma combines assessed teaching practice with the academic study into aspects of language teaching and learning such as ELT methodology, use of technologies, materials, language analysis and exploration and second language acquisition.
The key component of the Diploma in TESOL is the development of teaching practitioners’ reflective ability. Our aim is to help teachers deepen their understanding about their own professional practice and this is integrated throughout the course.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Understanding Language Methodology
- Developing Professional Practice
- Extending Practice and ELT Specialism
- ELT Management (ELT - English Language Teaching)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you <b>do not hold</b> any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The knowledge, understanding and skills that the Certificate will help you develop and also prepare you to progress to a next Level.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.