London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The objective of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in marketing, branding consumer behaviour and digital communication management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic marketing management, consumer behaviour and branding skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
This qualification is approved and regulated by government-regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/5946/8
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fee listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing
This 120 credit diploma qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates
The Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with the university to achieve a full masters programme.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Communications (20 credits)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Strategic Brand Management Law (20 credits)
- Marketing Research Project (20 credits)
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant master top-up programme with advanced standing at many universities in the UK and overseas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.