Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation is 120 credit qualification accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 7.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation require learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current business innovative tools and techniques to develop, manage and lead product and services for public and private sector.
The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed learners with tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic management and innovation
- Review and apply the principles of strategic and leadership within industry
- Explore how team performance can be evaluated and optimised to realise strategic objectives.
- Apply financial information for decision making.
- Understand, apply and determine the importance of information system for strategic decision making.
- Understand HR and plan to develop human resource strategies.
- Know how to manage and lead innovation within the organisation,
- Know how to apply solutions to organisational change
- Produce, promote, lead and review strategic marketing plan
- Formulate, implement, evaluate, monitor and review strategic plan.
- Determine and evaluate strategic options to support a new strategic position
- Critically review the literature on a business research topic and write a research proposal for their potential MBA degree dissertation.
Start date: October 2020 / November 2020/ December 2020 / January 2021
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation is 120 credit qualification based on only eight units. Each unit has 15 credits.
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
- Marketing Strategy for Social Enterprise
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Management
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual (Regulator in England) and awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation. International accreditations and equivalence are
- England: Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Europe: Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Scotland: Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- QAA/Higher Education: Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods are only assignments. There is no exam in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete eight units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by Qualifi Ltd Awarding Organisation. Learner will have to pay Qualifi £360 registration ad certification fees.
Progression to MBA Top-Up
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation will have a direct progression to the following Universities for MBA Top Up. MBA Top Up is a dissertation stage. You will not have to repeat the full Master qualification but to study at a dissertation stage to achieve Full MBA degree. Cambridge Management and Leadership School has agents to help you with admission process to Top up MBA degree to
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Bucks New University
- University of West of Scotland and many more....
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for learners who are already on a job and want to achieve a higher level qualification for personal, professional development and job progression. If you are not in a job, this qualification will help you in the development of strategic innovation, leadership and management skills and will enable you to work for any public or private sector organisation, anywhere around the world. You will also progress to MBA degree at the dissertation stage or Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
You must have previous level qualification or sufficient work experience to study this course.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation provides career opportunity. The primary areas of employment include:
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Human Resources
- General Management „ Management and Leadership
- Business Administration
You will also have an option to complete an MBA at the Dissertation Level (60 credits only)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.