London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The objective of Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in risk management that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
The Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management programme provides an in-depth understanding of risk and their application in practice both for financial and non-financial organisations.
Learners will learn both theoretical and practical understanding of risk including risk measurement and modelling.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
This qualification is approved and regulated by government-regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/6782/9
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or Bachelor's degree top-up programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management
Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full masters programme.
The Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Principles of Risk Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Responsible Leadership and Governance
- Organisational and Environmental Risk
- Risk Analysis and Modelling
- Advanced Research Methods
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
- Bachelors degree from a UK university or equivalent award from a non-UK university or Level 6 qualification.
Work Experience Route:
- Five years’ work experience in case you do not have any formal qualification / Academic qualification.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification enables our learners to progress to MBA Top Up.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to an MBA top-up degree at a special price of £4250 !
Get in touch with admissions for this special price only for LSIB students.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.