London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
This 120 credit Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration is a postgraduate level recognised qualification suitable for learners to gain skills in public service administration.
Public service managers face an increasing pace of change, combined with pressures to deliver more with less, navigate a complex policy context and enhance performance while sustaining public service values. Designed for professionals in public and non-profit organisations who provide strong and comprehensive support, this Level 7 Diploma qualification will equip you to meet these challenges.
The qualification is regulated by OfQual, UK.
What is OfQual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
- Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
- Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
- Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
- Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Easy affordable payment plans
- Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
- Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Enable progression to further study (full diploma and/or higher level study) or to a graduate or further professional qualification in a related area
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.