London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration is a postgraduate level recognised qualification suitable for learners to gain skills in public service administration.
Public service managers face an increasing pace of change, combined with pressures to deliver more with less, navigate a complex policy context and enhance performance while sustaining public service values.
Designed for professionals in public and non-profit organisations who provide strong and comprehensive support, this OTHM Level 7 Diploma qualification will equip you to meet these challenges.
You will study three aspects of public administration:
- The policy process, within which public services are developed.
- The organisational and human context through which public services are delivered.
- The wider social, economic and political environment that shapes public service demands and constraints.
You will learn how to analyse complex public management problems, lead change effectively, and develop your ability to manage through networks and partnerships. You will be able to shape and deliver the public services of the future and move into more strategic roles in a wide range of organisations.
Over the course of the programme you will grow as a competent and reflective practitioner, both in your current role, and in preparation for more demanding roles in the future.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/5735/6
Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with a university to achieve a full masters programme.
Level 7 Diploma in Diploma in Public Administration consists of the 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
- Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
- Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
- Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
- Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months!
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special price of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
We also offer following qualifications at level 7:-
- Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
- Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant master top-up programme with advanced standing at many universities in the UK and overseas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.