London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Diploma in Project and Quality Management is a 60 credits qualification. Project and quality management can be used in a variety of industries to bring projects in on time, on budget and to the right quality.
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 7 Diploma in Project and Quality Management (QCF)
Project management elements of the course will focus on management techniques and applications to help you plan and implement activities to complete projects to your customers expectations. Quality management elements of the course will help you make sure that the outcome of the project is fit for your customer’s purposes.
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Marketing Communications
- Managing Change in International Organisations
- Risk Management for Financial Managers
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Successful students may progress to a number of management based courses which include a BA Degree in Business Studies and the Diploma in Management Studies.The qualification is recognised by employers and enhances promotion prospects in supervisory, junior and middle management appointments within the Project and Quality Management profession.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.