London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The programme helps in developing investigative and analytical skills, improving knowledge, and understanding of business processes needed for a career in the oil & gas industry.
The programme provides an intellectually challenging academic programme of study, for which you'll need the ability to analyse, synthesise and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in energy with an emphasis on the economic dimensions of the subject.
This will prepare you for success in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive global business climate that characterises the energy sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on SCQF website and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities related to the management of the energy and hydrocarbon industry in the 21st century.
You should develop the competence to safely and effectively manage projects in the oil and gas industries within the context of increasingly stringent environmental and safety legislations.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the 8 mandatory units (15 credit each) that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Logistics and operations management
- Petroleum energy, economics and finance in oil and gas
- Project management
- Research project
- Strategic planning and resource management
- Investment Analysis and Decision making petroleum industry
- Managing equality, diversity and innovation in petroleum industry
- Risk management in oil and gas
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are planning to enter or currently associated with Oil and Gas industry.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will help you to develop and also prepare you to progress to Job.
- Business Development Coordinator
- Commercial Adviser
- Field Services Coordinator
- Junior Drilling Consultant
- Process Engineer
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.