London School of International Business
The programme helps in developing investigative and analytical skills, improving knowledge, and understanding of business processes needed for a career in the oil & gas industry.
The programme provides an intellectually challenging academic programme of study, for which you'll need the ability to analyse, synthesise and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in energy with an emphasis on the economic dimensions of the subject.
This will prepare you for success in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive global business climate that characterises the energy sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is accredited EduQual - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- E-library support.
- Assessments via coursework / assignments.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities related to the management of the energy and hydrocarbon industry in the 21st century.
You should develop the competence to safely and effectively manage projects in the oil and gas industries within the context of increasingly stringent environmental and safety legislations.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the 8 mandatory units (15 credit each) that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Logistics and operations management
- Petroleum energy, economics and finance in oil and gas
- Project management
- Research project
- Strategic planning and resource management
- Investment Analysis and Decision making petroleum industry
- Managing equality, diversity and innovation in petroleum industry
- Risk management in oil and gas
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are planning to enter or currently associated with Oil and Gas industry.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will help you to develop and also prepare you to progress to Job.
- Business Development Coordinator
- Commercial Adviser
- Field Services Coordinator
- Junior Drilling Consultant
- Process Engineer
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.