London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance in the field of business and manufacturing.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8465/6
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand logistics and supply chain management in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations competitive advantage.
Logistics and supply chain management bring together the business skills to manage the activities and flows of information between suppliers, manufacturers, logistics service providers, retailers and consumers. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
We have progression links with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into master’s top-up programmes.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.