London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law is a 120 credits qualification. This programme aims to provide you with a deeper understanding of how international commercial law operates. Following successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Commercial Law, you should have developed a range of skills, which include: a sound understanding of each of the chosen areas of law, confidence in the analysis of complex case-law, the ability to make your argument convincingly, orally & in writing and the ability to take a co-operative approach to problem solving.
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law (QCF)
The programme focuses on the legal responses to the developments shaping international commerce today, as lawyers and business professionals are increasingly required to look beyond domestic law to find solutions appropriate to their international business needs and opportunities. By the end of this programme, you should have acquired a more sophisticated understanding of the international legal system, international law-making processes, the diverse functions of international law in contemporary society, differing approaches to the subject, and a greater familiarity with research materials and methods.
- European Union Competition Law
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Company Law
- Law of International Trade
- International Banking Law
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of work experience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
After the completion of this diploma you will be permitted to upgrade to the LLM and other master’s level qualifications with a number of universities. Also learners can progress to a range of careers in law and related legal fields, including work in local and international firms, government legal departments, other public institutions, international organisations and in academia.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.