London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Level-7 Diploma in International Commercial Law is a 120 credit qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
This programme is for students who wish to specialise in international and commercial law. It offers advanced courses in a range of specialist subjects, as well as foundation courses in the fundamentals of the international legal system and international relations.
The UK legal services market is worth £26.8bn. It employs up to 320,000 people in England and Wales alone and contributes a net £3bn to the UK’s balance of trade.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on SCQF website and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Following successful completion this Diploma in International and Commercial Law, you should have developed a range of skills, which include:
• A sound understanding of each of the chosen areas of law
• Confidence in the analysis of complex case-law
• The ability to make your argument convincingly, orally and in writing
• The ability to take a co-operative approach to problem solving
Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Mandatory units (24 credit each)
- European Union Competition Law
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Company Law
- Law of International Trade
- International Banking Law
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
- Bachelors degree from a UK university or equivalent award from a non-UK university or Level 6 qualification.
Work Experience Route:
- Five years’ work experience in case you do not have any formal qualification / Academic qualification.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The legal knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will have helped you develop will also prepare you to progress to Job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.