London School of International Business
Level-7 Diploma in International Commercial Law is a 120 credit qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
This programme is for students who wish to specialise in international and commercial law. It offers advanced courses in a range of specialist subjects, as well as foundation courses in the fundamentals of the international legal system and international relations
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Following successful completion this Diploma in International and Commercial Law, you should have developed a range of skills, which include:
• A sound understanding of each of the chosen areas of law
• Confidence in the analysis of complex case-law
• The ability to make your argument convincingly, orally and in writing
• The ability to take a co-operative approach to problem solving
Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Mandatory units (24 credit each)
- European Union Competition Law
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Company Law
- Law of International Trade
- International Banking Law
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
- Bachelors degree from a UK university or equivalent award from a non-UK university or Level 6 qualification.
Work Experience Route:
- Five years’ work experience in case you do not have any formal qualification / Academic qualification.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The legal knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will have helped you develop will also prepare you to progress to Job.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.