Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law is a postgraduate qualification to provide develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, the legal profession and public service. It provides students with an understanding of the law in the context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues.
By the end of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- Understand wide ranges of subjects in the international business law
- Develop an understanding of the legal framework that governs the international business transactions within the industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade
- law, intellectual property law, and the law of financial crimes in the international business
- Develop research skills and the ability to write on key areas in international business law.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Critically analyse legal texts.
Start date: 6 November 2019
Students will study only six units to achieve 120 credits.
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance - Principles and Practices
Qualification Accreditation, Recognition and the awarding body
Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) at Level 7.
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework - Level 7
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework - Level 7
- Equivalent to Framework of Higher Education Qualifications in England (FHEQ - QAA) - Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma
- Equivalent to Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) - Level 11
Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4199/3
This qualification is assessed through the submission of an assignment of each unit within the rules and regulations of Cambridge Management and Leadership School and Qualifi.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 6 units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body.
Additional Note: Assessment fee
- Learners will pay £800 of six units (120 credits) either full with 20% discounts or in 5 monthly instalments of £160/months
Who is this course for?
This qualification is open to any learner around the world who would like to learn about Commercial Trust Law, International Trade Law, Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, Law of Financial Crimes, Company Law and Legal Research and Research Methods at the Postgraduate Level. It is also useful for students who would like to achieve an LLM degree at an affordable fee.
We recommend learners to have good knowledge of law or have the previous level qualification.
This qualification is for those who wish to progress on to a higher level qualification, for example, the LLM. Moreover, Graduate of this qualification will be equipped to advise on the following matters;
- International commercial law
- Law of financial crimes
- International trade law
- Company law
- Industrial and intellectual property law
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will I be legally licensed to practice and charge for International Business Law consultations with this credential?
Dear Mark, Thank you for your message. It is accredited to UK RQF Level 7 in the legal services sector with title in International Business Law. You can work as a legal consultant, we don't know which licence you are referring here. There are different submits in International Business Law that will equip you with legal frameworks & at the end, you can also progress to Master of law LLM degree with University.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, What is the total cost of the course including exam and certificate and the diploma is award by EBMA or Cambridge ?
Learners will pay £800 assessment fees of six units (120 credits) either full with 20% discounts or in 5 monthly instalments of £160/month. This qualification is awarded by Quaifi Ltd. More information is written in the course description.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which university will accept this Diploma in International Business Law to top up an LLM degree? Please advise on the list of universities and fees.
There are few universities you will be able to complete LLM at the dissertation stage e.g De Montfort University, MMU and ARU. We support students with their applications to apply to the University. Minimum fees for LLM is 4250 GBP.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.