London College of Professional Studies
Add to basket or enquire
Human Resource Management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying, and managing an organization’s employees. A company or organization’s HR department is usually responsible for creating, deploying and overseeing policies that govern workers and the relationship of the organization with its employees. The term human resources were first used in the early 1900s, and then more widely in the 1960s, to describe the people who work for the organization, in aggregate. Study OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management.
HRM is employee management with an emphasis on those employees as assets of the business. In this context, employees are sometimes referred to as human capital. As with other business assets, the goal is to make effective use of employees, reducing risk and maximizing return on investment (ROI)
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work towards a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
- Assignments based only
- No examinations.
- Accredited by Othm Ofqual regulated awarding body
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to:
All course material, including online modules and written assignments
LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user friendly learning portal)
Excellent quality of study notes
Assignment marking and feedback
Fully accredited UK courses
Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning (20 credits)
- Leadership Development and Performance Management (20 credits)
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management (20 credits)
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Who is this course for?
After completing Level 7 Diploma in HumanResource Management , student can apply Msc or Mba top up in HRM and easily complete in 6 months degree programme
Direct entry in to the employment
visit our website for more details
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
For more details please contact London College of Professional Studies or email us
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up at many universities in the UK and overseas
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.