London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a 120 credit qualification. The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation.
Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments.
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and managementfields.
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification.
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher-level qualification
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range ofsources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with postgraduate programmes.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management consists of 4 mandatory units of 30 credits in value for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Policy in International Context and Development
- The Culture and Society in Tourism
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
About our awarding body
Qualifi is a leading 21st-century awarding organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.
We also offer following qualifications related to Hospitality and Tourism Sectors:-
- Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 6 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA Degree with Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Who is this course for?
The qualification offers employment opportunity in the following areas :
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Event Manager
- Wedding Coordinator
- Cabin Crew
- Tour Manager
- Tourism Officer
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Learners completing the Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management can progress to:
- Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.