London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credit size qualification. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 85 credits and a further 3 to 4 from optional units to achieve 120 credits for this diploma.
OfQual Qualification Number: 600/3405/1
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
- Research for Senior Managers
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
The level 7 Qualifications in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression. Students who successfully complete this diploma can get direct entry to various MBA Top-Up programmes at universities.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.