London School of International Business
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations. It provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
Key features :-
- The qualification aims to give learners the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- The curriculum is supported by the most recent content, relevant to a contemporary business environment
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The overall structure of the course is based on 8 mandatory units. Each unit has the equivalency of 15 credits. Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
Benefits for individuals
Focus on your specific leadership and management development needs
Learn to use networks and harness the power of social learning
Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
Develop and enhance your personal brand
Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
Embed your leadership and management development in real work
Develop knowledge and skills to support your future career aspirations.
Benefits for employers
- Combines leadership development with ‘real work’ projects
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this Level 7 Diploma enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an MBA top-up with advanced standing.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.