Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy is 120 credit qualification accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 7.
Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy require learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment.
The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed learners with tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Analyse the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Review and apply the principles of strategic management and leadership within industry
- Explore how team performance can be evaluated and optimised to realise strategic objectives.
- Apply marketing functions for complex decision making.
- Know how to manage and lead strategy within the organisation,
- Develop marketing and financial decision making skills,
- Produce, promote, lead and review strategic marketing plan
- Formulate, implement, evaluate, monitor and review strategic plan.
- Determine and evaluate strategic options to support a new strategic position
- Critically review the literature on a business research topic and write a research proposal for their potential MBA degree dissertation.
Start date: October 2020 / November 2020/ December 2020 / January 2021
Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy is 120 credit qualification based on only eight units.
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Research Methods
- Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual (Regulator in England) and awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation. International accreditations and equivalence are
- England: Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Europe: Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Scotland: Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- QAA/Higher Education: Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods are only assignments. There is no exam in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete eight units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by Qualifi Ltd Awarding Organisation.
Progression to MBA Top-Up
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy will have a direct progression to the following Universities for MBA Top Up. MBA Top Up is a dissertation stage. You will not have to repeat the full Master qualification but to study at a dissertation stage to achieve Full MBA degree. Cambridge Management and Leadership School has agents to help you with admission process to Top up MBA degree to
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Bucks New University
- University of West of Scotland and many more....
Note: Assessment Cost
Assessment cost of the qualification is £400 (instead £800), payable at the beginning of the course or in £100/month for four months. This discounted Assessment cost will remain valid until 17th January 2021.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for learners who are already on a job and want to achieve a higher level qualification for personal, professional development and job progression. If you are not in a job then this qualification will help you in the development of your business, leadership and strategic management skills and prepare you for managerial and leadership role in the organisation. It will enable you to work for any public or private sector, anywhere around the world. You will also progress to MBA degree at the dissertation stage or Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
You must have the previous level qualification or equivalent or sufficient work experience to study this top level qualification.
Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy provides career opportunity. The primary areas of employment include:
- Strategic Manager
- General Management „ Management and Leadership
You will also have an option to complete an MBA at the Dissertation Level (60 credits only) because of your 120 credits achievement at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi i have a level 7 diploma in leadership and management dose this go towards prior learning
Yes we can consider your existing qualification prior learning towards Level 7 Diploma in Business StrategyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there. What is the cost for assessment that is not included in this price? Thanks
£600 is assessment cost.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.