London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
This level 7 programme includes contemporary topics with cutting edge content, reflecting key issues within the 21st-century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research.
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Primary areas of employment include:
- Finance Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Compliance Officer
- International Tax Manager
- Assistant Controller
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
About the awarding body - Qualifi, UK
Qualifi is a leading 21st-century awarding organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelors degree or any equivalent qualification
- 5 years of work experience if you do not have any formal education
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to an MSc Accounting and Finance top-up degree via UK University.
Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession or progress to the Qualifi Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership