London School of International Business
The objective of Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
- contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
Do you aspire for a management role, but have a bachelor level qualification in another subject? Our Diploma in Accounting and Finance is the most popular postgraduate offering, covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy.
It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting your employment options.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelors degree or any equivalent qualification
- 5 years of work experience if you do not have any formal education
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification enables our learners to progress to Masters (Finance) Top Up.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to an MSc Accounting and Finance top-up degree via UK University.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.