The Diploma in Accounting and Finance offers those learners with relevant experience, and/or an honours degree supported by aptitude/potential, the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the fields of accounting and finance. For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Be able to demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance within wider organisational contexts
- Be able to understand current issues, techniques and thinking in the area
- Be able to apply theoretical and applied perspectives and specialist skills to organisational contexts in which they operate
The learning outcomes will be achieved by the use of the following learning and teaching methods and strategies:
- Learning and teaching situations such as lectures, tutorials and seminars
- Live and simulated case studies
- Coursework assignments (including problem solving activities, simulations, consultancy projects, individual reports, as well as more conventional written forms such as essays and other discursive assignments)
- Course presentations
- Reflective forms of assessment (e.g. portfolios, learner logs, and peer engagement)
On-line programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
L.S.I.B has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies.
State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
Fully recognized and globally accepted Diploma.
Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
With the advantage of studying on the job, any time and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same diploma which is given to full time students at the university campus.
Why choose this L.S.I.B ?
Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
Experience on-line-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying any time and anywhere.
Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using L.S.I.B on-line community.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits
Total Credits: 120
Who is this course for?
Do you aspire for a management role, but have a bachelor level qualification in another subject? Our Diploma in Accounting and Finance is the most popular postgraduate offering, covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy. It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting your employment options.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma
- Bachelors degree
- Any equivalent qualification
- 5 years of work experience if you do not have any formal education
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.