London School of International Business
Organisational development involves a company-wide attempt to improve its performance through better-trained people and efficient processes. By focusing on these elements, organisations can create situations that drive change and innovation, while reinforcing company values and reaching their long-term goals.
This course in Organisational Development provides delegates with theory and best practice scenarios that reflect industry-wide standards of performance and their customers’ expectations.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Level 7 Diploma in International Commercial Law consists of 1 mandatory units for a combined total of 15 credits.
- Manage Continuous Organisation Improvement
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
There is no entry requirement for this course as long as the learner is 18 plus.
On successful completion of this qualification, a number of progression opportunities are available for the learners.
- Direct entry to Level 4-7 Diploma in relevant Subjects.
- Progress to other higher qualifications (Level 6 and above)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.