Add to basket or enquire
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership has been created for Senior Managers who are responsible for translating organisational strategy into effective performance. In addition, Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership requires the manager to focus on implementing the organisation’s strategy. Based upon current best practices in Strategic Management and Leadership, this Award in Strategic Management and Leadership allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace.
For anyone hoping to work in management, the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will introduce the skills, abilities, and knowledge which may be required for employment in a particular sector. This Award in Strategic Managementand Leadership will also build on skills and knowledge you have already acquired, and will provide you with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in Strategic Management and Leadership. The course focuses on specific areas of management, and can be tailored to your qualifications and professional needs.
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 30
- Credits: 10
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 100
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1001/9
- Availability: UK and international
Learners must achieve 10 credits from the mandatory unit. The mandatory unit for this course is: Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills.
What skills will I gain?
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
UNIT 01- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 01
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01
If you have any questions or concerns about this programme do let us know here, and a course advisor will answer your query as soon as possible.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £308 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £308as follows
1. Awarding body registration fee - £79
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £229
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
When you enroll in a new program it helps to know that support is at hand and that your tutors are around to help you succeed.
As part of the course, you will receive dedicated tutor support. These academic tutors will also assist you with unlimited online email support to help answer and clarify your questions.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 100 TQT, 10-credit and 30-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one mandatory unit (Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of one unit, and is assessed by one written assignment. You will need to submit this assignment online via the online learning portal, it will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership certificate.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School leavers
- Job hunters
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Dear sir/madam after completion level 7 strategic management and leader ship where I can join in organisation I mean which department I can apply
Kindly note that After successful completion of this course you can join as an HR Assistant or administrative assistant to gain the experience.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.