Add to basket or enquire
Imagine yourself as a superhero of education, equipped with the most advanced techniques and tools to help children with special educational needs (SEN) succeed. You could be that hero with our Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed course!
This course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to become a successful SEN teacher. With our comprehensive curriculum, you will learn how to identify different types of SEN, develop individualised education plans, and implement effective teaching strategies.
By the end of the Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed, learners will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of SEN and how it impacts learning and development.
- Implement SEN support frameworks to identify, assess, and plan interventions for students with SEN.
- Deliver high-quality teaching that meets the diverse learning needs of students with SEN.
- Utilise a range of SEN teaching methodologies to deliver effective learning experiences to students with SEN.
- Develop effective communication and interaction strategies to facilitate effective learning and student participation.
- Apply a range of techniques and methodologies to support students with cognition, learning, social, emotional, and mental health difficulties, as well as sensory or physical needs.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and other professionals to support the needs of students with SEN.
Why prefer this course?
There are many reasons to take our in-depth Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching- QLS Endorsed course. Here are a few:
- QLS endorsed course.
- From Monday through Friday, complete tutor support is offered.
- Full access to course materials for a full year.
- Immediate assessment findings
- A free PDF certificate (CPD) is awarded after passing the course.
- Study the subject of the course at your own pace.
- Simple-to-understand modules and are taught by professionals
- Ask our email and live chat teams for assistance or guidance at any time.
- Utilise your computer, tablet, or mobile device to study at your own pace while finishing the course.
So, are you ready to take on this heroic mission? Enrol now in our Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed and unlock your true potential as a superhero of education!
The Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed course is a meticulously crafted programme designed to equip learners with knowledge and expertise in the field of SEN Teaching. Covering nine comprehensive modules, this course enlightens attendees on the essence of SEN, its associated support strategies, teaching methodologies, and ensuring holistic well-being. It culminates with the vital aspects of forging successful partnerships in the SEN landscape.
- Module 1: Special Education Needs (SEN): An Overview
- Module 2: SEN Support
- Module 3: High-Quality Teaching For Pupils With SEN
- Module 4: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 5: Communication And Interaction
- Module 6: Cognition And Learning
- Module 7: Social, Emotional And Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 8: Sensory Or Physical Needs
- Module 9: Working In Partnership
Certificate of Achievement:
After successfully completing the Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed, you will be eligible to order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be delivered at your doorstep completely free of charge.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Teachers, teaching assistants, and other education professionals who work with students with SEN.
- Individuals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills in SEN teaching to pursue a career in this field.
- Professionals who work with students with SEN, such as psychologists, social workers, and occupational therapists, who want to improve their understanding of SEN teaching and learning.
- Anyone interested in making a positive difference in the lives of students with SEN by equipping themselves with advanced teaching skills and knowledge.
- SEN Advisor
- SEN Consultant
- Learning Support Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
- Learning Support Assistant
- SEN Resource Teacher
- SEN Liaison Officer
- SEN Behaviour Support Specialist
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Educational Psychologist
- Behaviour Analyst
- SEN Administrator
- SEN Support Worker
- SEN Tutor
- SEN Intervention Specialist
- SEN Trainer
- SEN Outreach Worker
- SEN Manager
- SEN Assessment Coordinator
- SEN Provision Manager
- SEN Policy Developer
- SEN Researcher
Progression: You can further enrol in -
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (DET)
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Mathematics: Numeracy (DTMN)
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching English: Literacy (DTEL)
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People's Speech, Language and Communication (SLC)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (STL)
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CET)
- Level 6 Award in Special Educational Needs Coordination (SENCO)
- Level 6 Certificate in Teaching Individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD)
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Practice in Specialist Teaching and Learning in Schools.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Level 7 Advanced Diploma in SEN Teaching - QLS Endorsed course.
This course can help individuals to prepare for a variety of job titles, including:
- SEN Teacher
- SEN Coordinator
- Inclusion Manager
- Learning Support Coordinator
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator
- SEN Teaching Assistant
In the UK, the typical annual income for these professionals ranges from £22,000 to £50,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course accredited? Can I become a qualified SEN teacher internationally after doing this course?Answer:
Hi Kelly, This course is accredited by the CPD and is endorsed by the QLS. But, it does not provide any formal qualifications.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.