Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to equip learners with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the Health and Social Care sector at a management level. Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management allows learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
By the end of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- Understand current issues in the Health and Social Care.
- Understand how to effectively communicate with other Health and Social Care professionals.
- Effectively progress into a management position within the Health and Social Care industry.
- Understand how Health and Social care organisations use strategic marketing to improve the quality and provision of care.
- Understand how to and the impact of decision making from a manager’s viewpoint.
- Identify the principles of social work and human physiology.
- Identify a research topic that is applicable to a workplace setting.
- Understand and critique counselling tools and techniques in Health and Social Care.
Intake - Start Anytime after enrolment (8th April 2019)
Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is created through the merger of level 4, level 5 and level 6 diplomas. It is offered on minimum of 120 and maximum of 360 credit points.
Learners need to complete the following units:
Part 1: Diploma Level
Unit 01: Issues in Health and Social Care (30 Credits)
Unit 02: Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Practitioners (30 Credits)
Unit 03: Managing Care Principles (30 Credits)
Unit 04: Supervisory Role in Health and Social Care Practice (30 Credits)
EBMA Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is awarded on completion of Part 1 modules.
Part 2: Advanced Diploma Level
Unit 05: Strategic Marketing for Health Care Organisations (30 Credits)
Unit 06: Essential of Management in Health Sector (30 Credits)
Unit 07: Decision Making in Health Care (30 Credits)
Unit 08: Social Work in Mental Care: An Evidence-based Approach (30 Credits)
EBMA Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is awarded on completion of Part 2 modules.
Part 3: Graduate Diploma Level
Unit 09: Management Control in Health and Social Care (24 Credits)
Unit 10: Principles of Social Work Practice (24 Credits)
Unit 11: Ethics and Values in Social Work Practice (24 Credits)
Unit 12: Counselling Skills and Theory in Health and Social Care (24 Credits)
Unit 13: Research in Health Sciences (24 Credits)
Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (360 Credit points) is awarded on completion of Part 1, 2 and 3 modules. Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (120 Credit points) is awarded on completion of Part 3 modules.
Additional Note:- Assessment Fees
Assessment fee for this entire course is £2400.
- You will pay full assessment fee with 20% discounts (£1920) or
- in 20 monthly instalment £120/month.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is already working in health or social care organisation can join this course for career progression or personal and professional development. Learners who are seeking career change can also join this course course.
Learners must fulfil the following criteria to gain admission to EBMA programme:
- Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care Management from a recognised body OR
- Any qualification equivalent to one of the above.
- We also consider learners without any formal qualification subject to previous or current work experience.
The EBMA Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression. Some universities are accepting the EBMA Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management in lieu of a first degree for the MSc in Health and Social Care Leadership programme.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
With a master degree and a level 3 in Social Worker; I want to become a Registered Health Care Manager, advise if this course the best one for me?
The best course is our Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care with some units in management & leadership to help you in becoming a Registered Care Manager.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how much would the monthly plan be for this course
We can offer you maximum 18 months equal monthly instalments to cover these tuition fees.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I’m wondering about if there is any discount for this diploma And can I know when the Ofer for this diploma Tq Best regards
We will update discounts of 60% on tuition fee except for assessment fee today.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.