Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is an internationally recognised qualification accredited to UK and European Qualifications Frameworks at Level 6 to equip you with a wide range of knowledge, understanding and skills to begin a successful career in international business, administration and management, or help you to progress your existing career. Qualification will provide you an opportunity to examine key models, tools and techniques to identify and manage key issues for the future of your organisation, such as business environmental scanning for market research and critical information and effective strategies to take competitive advantage and to suggest improvement in existing policies, processes, methods and techniques.
This course focuses on the strategic, operational and functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrate at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives.
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is accredited at Level 6 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) & European Qualifications Framework (EQF) as an accredited qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 603/1037/6). It is recognised all over the world equivalent to UK any UK Bachelor Honour Degree.
By the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of management control systems.
- Evaluate management control systems for strategic planning and development in an organisation
- Evaluate the controls systems in an organisation.
- Identify and evaluate social, cultural, global, technological, law, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues;
- Identify the importance of customer relationship management.
- Critically evaluate the salesperson performance and motivation in the local and global market.
- Use sales planning and forecasting tools, techniques and strategies to meet sales target.
- Build an effective marketing strategy.
- Develop the marketing plan for effective decision-making.
- Plan, segment and position the product in the target market.
- Understand the main features of EU law and the English legal system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal materials relating to contracts.
- Understand the key features and legal requirements for the sale of goods act.
- Understand the legal characteristics of a company and main features of credit transactions and intellectual property rights
- Identify features of good research design.
- Apply research techniques to design the research proposal.
- Collect, present and analysis of data to complete a research project and investigate the quality issues associated with data handling
The qualification also requires Learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
Throughout this course, you will be able to develop skills such as Acting assertively, Analysing, Assessing, Communicating, Decision-making, Evaluating, Information management, Problem-solving, Researching, Setting and implementing objectives, goals and plans, Risk management, Time management, Negotiating, Consulting, Interviewing, Planning, Monitoring, Reviewing, Valuing and supporting others, Thinking systematically, and overall management and leadership.
27th March 2020 / 6th April 2020 / 15th April 2020 or anytime after you enrol.
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is designed and recognised according to the latest occupational standards. National Occupational Standard describes the knowledge, skills and understanding an individual needs to be competent at a job. After completing this course, learners will know how to
- Respond to change in a business environment - It includes identifying support mechanisms for yourself and others and considering strategies when dealing with change as part of your role. For example, you will know how to assist the change process within own area of work, contribute to plans for change, adapt realistically to change, identify support mechanisms for self and colleagues during the change process, support others during change, and evaluate the effect of the change on people, processes and outcomes
- Prepare, coordinate, implement and monitor strategic and operational plans in line with organisational policies and procedures and legal requirements
- Generate and evaluate ideas about how working methods, services or products could be improved.
- Generate, develop and test ideas for innovation when working in a business environment.
- Manage resources
- Maintain resources, propose, agree, design, implement and monitor administrative services to meet specified needs.
- Contribute to project planning and support the implementation and monitoring of projects to achieve the planned outcome
- Analyse problems and develop a strategy
- Map the environment in which your organisation operates
- Read, analyse and apply global business law skills
- Identify laws, conditions and regulations in national and international business environments.
- Demonstrate compliance with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements.
- Develop a strategic business plan for your organisation
- Provide leadership for your organisation
- Plan the workforce
- Manage finance for the organisation and promote the use of technology within your organisation
- Identify customer requirements, matching these with your organisation’s objectives and the features and benefits of your product/services, and presenting a planned sales pitch.
- Generate sales leads, identify customers’ buying needs, and promote the features and benefits of relevant products/services, address queries/ objections and close sales with mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Conduct a valid research to identify the improvement of organisational policies, systems, processes, products, services and performance.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of the overall performance of the organisation
- Plan, lead and implement change in your organisation. This involves putting in place the necessary resources and support systems, including monitoring and communications, to turn the organisational vision into a practical reality
- Support the organisational decision making, for example for everything from day-to-day matters like recruitment and selection to long-term issues. Managers at all levels need to take decisions within their area of responsibility and authority. You will know how to structure for taking decisions that meet defined objectives and are consistent with a broader framework of values, policies and guidelines.
The overall structure of the course is based on the following five units,
Unit 01 - Management Control (20 credits)
The primary aim of this unit is to familiarise the learner with the concepts and application in business organisations of management control systems.
Unit 02 - Management of Sale Force (20 credits)
The unit aims to explore the concept of customer relationship management, and sales force management for planning and decision-making in order to meet salesforce target at the local and international market.
Unit 03 - Strategic Marketing Management (20 credits)
The aim of this unit is to introduce learners about the strategic reflections on the major issues of marketing management. Learners will be able to understand marketing literature, planning process, segmentation and target marketing.
Unit 04 - Business Law (20 credits)
The aim of this unit is to introduce the importance of law in businesses and organisations including main features of English Legal systems, contract laws, sales of goods acts and credit transactions as well as intellectual property law. This unit will develop analytical skills in law and encourages their application to business contexts.
Unit 05 - Research Project including Research Methods (40 credits)
This course aims to introduce learners to key concepts relating to good research design, research techniques, and the collection, presentation and analysis of data to complete the research project. You will also investigate the quality issues associated with data handling.
Qualification Total Credits
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration has total of 120 credits.
How will you study
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Flexible Study & Lifetime Membership
Cambridge Management and Leadership School students are lifetime member of the institution. As a lifetime member, you will access to the course, learning materials, and assignment in flexible learning environment suitable to your work timings anytime and anywhere around the world via your laptop, Desktop Computer or mobile device.
Assessment methods include assignments. There is no exam in this course. You will be required to submit an assignment of each unit of minimum 1500-2500 words in length to pass the unit and to achieve unit credits.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete five units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body.
The success rate of this course is 100%
Note - Assessment Fees
Assessment fee for this entire course is £800.
- You will pay full assessment fee with 20% discounts (£640) or in five monthly instalment £160/month.
Who is this course for?
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is highly desirable and well recognised by employer from all over the world. You will be able to have wide ranges of careers with employers in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
This course provides personal and professional development to managers and leaders; help individuals to re-enter employment after a period of absence and to help those who are seeking a career change and would like to achieve a well-known qualification equivalent to the UK Bachelor Honour degree.
Cambridge Management and Leadership School operates an open entry system to recruit learners towards its qualification. We prefer students to have previous level qualification in any subject or considerable work experience.
Learners completing the Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration will allow progress to:
- MBA with us with our partner Universities Or
- BA (Hons) Top Up
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration or Executive Management.
- An awarding body's partner university to complete a full master’s degree, or
- Job progression or directly into employment at the senior management level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What will the diploma or certificate display? Like Bachelors in Business Studies? BA (Hons) etc?
Qualification is equivalent level to UK BA (Hons) degree. You will achieve L6 Diploma in Business Admin.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Lee Kojo asked:
You said this qualification is Level 6 equivalent to a UK Honours degree but you make mention of a top up to a BA Degree. Why is that?
Final year BA (Hons) is at Level 6 in the UK at the Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) - this framework is used by Universities only while Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) at Level 6. Level 6 at FHEQ is equivalent to Level 6 at RQF.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
To do this course do you need Level 5 in Business Administration?
Yes, it is preferred to have a Level 5 Diploma.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.