The Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Sales and Marketing) is a 120 credit qualification. To achieve this qualification learners must complete all four core units totalling 60 credits and then all the four units in the Sales and Marketing Pathway.
These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place and specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development.
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
Sales and Marketing Pathway Units
- Factors Determining Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Communications
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- One or two years’ study of business, management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or A level 5 qualification in business, management or related subjects for example Level 5 Diploma in Management or Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners who complete these qualification can progress onto an MBA programme at universities in the UK and internationally, or onto the Level 7 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and further progress onto an MBA Top-Up Programmes at a university.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.