London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as manager within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories to use these to propose solutions complex management problems in the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the ability to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2315/2
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The programme will allow learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as a manager within the Tourism and Hospitality sector. Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Strategic Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Organisational Behaviour in Tourism and Hospitality
- Technology in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Tourism and International Development
- Researching Tourism and Hospitality Management
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Final year of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honors
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Diplomas
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 6
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 5 diploma or year 2 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 3 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Upon successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management,, learners may progress to: An Level 7 Diploma within the relevant academic discipline
- A postgraduate degree programme at UK universities
- Employment in Tourism and Hospitality Sector
- Relevant postgraduate professional programmes
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.