London College of Professional Studies
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is developed to provide learners who have, or are looking to develop into, a further senior role in an organisation for managing health and safety policy and practice. LCPS College offers this course with best output to the students. Moreover learners will gain the skills and knowledge to understand the legal and regulatory background first and then secondly to occupational health and safety policy, to be able to assess policies, as well as to recommend and implement policy changes. Learners will develop knowledge and skills relevant to putting policy into practice, utilising management systems, resources, risk and incident management, leadership, management and skills development. Apply Here
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety consists of 7 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 credits)
Who is this course for?
Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF certificate or diploma or equivalent recognised qualification that covers the following basic concepts within Occupational Health & Safety:
- Workplace safety and health
- Definitions of risk and risk management principles
- Principles and theories of safety and health management
- Occupational health and hygiene
- Occupational psychology
- Information technology, literacy and numeracy
Successful completion of Level 6 Occupational Health and Safety qualifications provide . Individuals who achieve the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.