London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is a qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals. It is aimed at learners who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in an organisation. They are likely to be managers looking to improve their knowledge and skills. The Diploma is designed to provide learners with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety practitioner and it also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
This qualification will:
- prepare learners for employment;
- support a range of roles in the workplace.
- This qualification is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but is equally appropriate for full-time learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment.
- Learners can progress into or within employment in the health and safety sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 3 diploma on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number :603/5226/7
The Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management comprises 4 units in total.
- Principles of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Regulation:- 10 Credits
- Occupational Health and Safety in Organisations:- 10 Credits
- Risk Management and Control in Occupational Health and Safety: 10 Credits
- Working with Hazards and Emergencies in Occupational Health and Safety:- 15 Credits
Learners completing the Level 5 Certificate in Aesthetics Practice can progress to
- Level 7 Diploma,
- directly into employment in an associated profession,
- an appropriate membership level with IOSH and/or IIRSM at Graduate/Full Member grade
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
Our qualifications will develop a learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
• investigate issues and opportunities;
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
• make use of relevant information from different sources;
• develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
• exercise judgement and take responsibility for decisions and actions;
• develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
After completing the QUALIFI Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Saftey Management
Learners may progress to:
- A QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma,
- Directly into employment in an associated profession,
- An appropriate membership level with IOSH and/or IIRSM at Graduate/Full Member grade
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.