London College of Professional Studies
Add to basket or enquire
Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle or senior manager in an organisation, and who may be involved in managing organisational logistics and supply chain.
LCPS is purely based in UK. We have a team of Tutors, Academic support team, Supervisors and Live chat team for the students.
Students are always welcome to visit the college. Furthermore, the enrolled students are also invited to take induction at college, on skype or even on phone call as per feasibility.
For more information and enquiries, please call us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm.
Best Service & Best Quality of education.
Level 6 Diploma in Managing the Supply Chain (QCF)
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
- Assignments based only
- No examinations.
- Accredited By OTHM
- Modules Structure
- Entrepreneurship Development (20 credits)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- International Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Procurement (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Control (20 credits)
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 7 Diplomas. The Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Depending on which part of the supply chain you’re in, your day-to-day tasks may include:
- working with procurement managers and buyers to select products that are in demand and will sell
- negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers
- planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution centres and retailers
- tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
- monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met
- preparing forecasts and inventories
For entry onto the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.