London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology is designed to ensure that each learner is a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change at a junior or middle management level and aspiring into higher management within their organisation or industry. The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3789/8
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Advanced Computer Networks (20 credits)
- Advanced Data Analytics (20 credits)
- Advanced Database Management Systems (20 credits)
- Management Information Systems (20 credits)
- Computers, Society and Law (20 credits)
- Computing Projects (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Final year of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honors
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Diplomas
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 6
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 5 diploma or year 2 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 3 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
This Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology qualification has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.