London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credits qualification. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 75 credits and further 3 to 4 from optional units to achieve 120 credits for this diploma.
Through studying a Diploma in Healthcare Management you acquire all of the necessary knowledge to develop your management skills, while also learning about the theories and management models which work best in a health care environment.
What will I receive ?
Through completion of this Level 6 qualification, you’ll receive recognised 120 credit Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management , awarded by ATHE, UK - an OfQual regulated Awarding Organisation.
OfQual Qualification Number: 600/3406/3
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management (Health and Social Care) is designed to equip learners with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the Healthcare sector at a management level.
It also allows learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Healthcare sector.
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership and Management
- Leading Organisational Equality & Diversity
- Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Continuous Improvement in Customer Service
- Project Management
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Research Project
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Final year of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honors
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Diplomas
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 6
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to a wide range of health and social care practitioners in the statutory, private, voluntary and charitable organisations within the Health & Social care sector, including:
- Residential Child Care and Adult Workers;
- Care Assistants;
- Family Support Workers to students studying subjects relating to Health and Social Care in schools and colleges.
The course is also suitable for students at Level 5 study who are seeking a route to progress their studies to degree level and potentially beyond
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 5 diploma or year 2 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 3 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression.
Students who successfully complete this Diploma can progress onto Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification or Masters degree in health and Social Care.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.